Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hotel My Bed Dresden
Hotel My Bed Dresden

Address : Hotel My Bed Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Rating : 7.8
Very Good




This day we will review about Hotel My Bed Dresden. Hotel My Bed Dresden in Germany provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Germany we recommend you to stay in Hotel My Bed Dresden.

Hotel My Bed Dresden Offering modern, non-smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi, and daily breakfast buffets, this guesthouse is a 5-minute walk from the Elbe River and a 10-minute tram ride from central Dresden.Located in the Pieschen Süd district of Dresden, Hotel My Bed Dresden GbR has bright rooms with cable TV, a desk, and a private or shared bathroom.The Hotel My Bed’s front desk team can organize city tours, bike rentals, and boat trips upon request.The Altpieschen tram stop is only 220 yards from the My Bed Dresden Hotel. Direct trams run to the famous Semper Opera House in 13 minutes.A range of stores and restaurants are located near the My Bed Dresden. Free parking is also available nearby.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Hotel My Bed Dresden



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment